• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea how City lost that game in 90 minutes, absolute cruise control and 2 goals out of nothing. City then bottled extra time and Real had a lot of help from the ref.
Real won’t have the home crowd advantage in the final and Liverpool won’t miss the chances that City created.

Quadruple is well and truly on.

4 things that the officials did that were just laughable Sterling booked for a good tackle, foden sandwiched but penalised, sterling brought down on the edge of the box nothing given. Hardly any football in the second period and only 3 minutes added on and they weren’t all completed.
Probably just incompetent and swayed by the crowd slightly but still.

I think it was just to easy for City going into added time and everything happened so quickly they couldn’t recover.
The tie should’ve been buried in the first half last week.
Liverpool will not let them off the hook like Chelsea and City did far to ruthless when it matters.
Pity they didn’t save the implosion until a week tonight.

I think it was just to easy for City going into added time and everything happened so quickly they couldn’t recover.
The tie should’ve been buried in the first half last week.
Liverpool will not let them off the hook like Chelsea and City did far to ruthless when it matters.
Pity they didn’t save the implosion until a week tonight.
Aftershock maybe! Or maybe not!

I bet Seville police breathed a sigh of relief it was Frankfurt rather than West Ham that face Rangers.

However Frankfurt seem to have a tasty following too.

Looking at what I am seeing today, without massive defensive surgery Fulham will concede 100 goals next season.

Looking at what I am seeing today, without massive defensive surgery Fulham will concede 100 goals next season.
I wouldn't read too much into an end of season game when Fulham are already promoted.

I'm not saying you're wrong either though!

What a goal by Cuccarella to put Brighton 2-0 up against United!

This does give them a realistic chance to finish above us though. They will be 3 back with Leeds (A) West Ham (H) to go, as opposed to our title chasers double header and then the side who we make look like title chasers.

Last edited:
Im worried about Brighton overtaking us too!

If they keep potter they've surely got a chance of qualifying for Europe next season

Err. Did I not just say that Andy!? This turning into a rout means it's not doing us GD favours over them either.
Calm down fella, I mistyped my post.

I think before Brighton played us they'd actually scored less goals than we had

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back