• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either I’m seeing things but I thought it was pretty obvious that the ball was played by Fabinho. And what in gods name are you talking about Hoddle “it looked unintentional so it shouldn’t stand”
That’s what I thought, bit confused.

I’ll never work out this Real Madrid team. They baffle me how they seem to get away with opposition missing so many chances but there must be more to it!

That’s what I thought, bit confused.

I’ll never work out this Real Madrid team. They baffle me how they seem to get away with opposition missing so many chances but there must be more to it!
They have a very good keeper

So my interpretation is a goalkeeper could kick the ball against his own payer it then ricochet to a forward in an offside position so that’s offside?
Basically bailing out sides for being key stone cops at the back.

So my interpretation is a goalkeeper could kick the ball against his own payer it then ricochet to a forward in an offside position so that’s offside?
No, that would be fine according to my 30 seconds of reading IFABs twitter account

Seemingly. Ludicrous

Think they’ve got the laws all mixed up imo. Valverde definitely touches it so Benzema is offside, ball comes off Konate and Benzema is still offside but once it comes back off Fabinho then surely Benzema is onside.

I’d have liked to have seen the odds on Real Madrid winning the champions league going into the 90th minute of the second leg of the the semi final.

Well done Madrid, magnificent and what a performance by Courtois - absolutely brilliant

So pleased that Real won this

In other news, RAWK on Twitter has been active the past week...

3 finals no goals, could’ve easily ended up with nothing this season.
They were better side first half but very huff and puff second.

To think of some of the scrawny pens we have had against us thro VAR, the challenge by the Forest defender and not giving a penalty is about as clear and obvious an error as you can get!

Big contact! Not sure why he wasn’t asked to at least have a look. Can only assume because he threw his whole body up in the air it went against him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back