• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked a simple header for Haaland there but decided to try and get his left up there which was a big fail. Been totally anonymous but could have scored twice in 10 seconds

Should have really had a second too, we definitely missed out...

@Alan Why was Charlotte abandoned ?
Lightning storms last night. We’ve had a very active summer here. They delayed kickoff about 3 hours, then got to the 17th minute before another storm kicked up.

That shit happens a lot in MLS. Seen it in at least three games I've been half-watching this season.

Woke bastards.

Lightning storms last night. We’ve had a very active summer here. They delayed kickoff about 3 hours, then got to the 17th minute before another storm kicked up.
Did you go ?

Whats the rescheduling and ticket arrangements in the USofA.

Nah, the storms started about two hours prior to kickoff and they (don't know who, if it's the club, the property owners, the city, or what) close the interior of the stadium when there's lightning in the area. Bunch of people got stuck outside for the whole three hour delay and there's really not much in the way of public shelter around the stadium. I was pretty amazed that they were able to even get 17 minutes played.

STHs have it easy, they'll just redistribute new copies of the tickets via the app. For those who bought the tickets as a one-off... Well, let's say I'm not counting on David Tepper to be terribly generous with them.

The ref in the Sunderland game is wearing an Alice band. That's a first on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back