• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Villa is so upsetting. I just can’t see our players ever scoring goals like that.

Me of little faith, etc.

Watching Villa is so upsetting. I just can’t see our players ever scoring goals like that.

Me of little faith, etc.
A proper manager will see us right. The players can do it as Nuno got them playing well, no reason Lopetegui can't do the same.

Couple of additions and I'll think we'll be ok.

That has to be a red for Martinez, surely.

A proper manager will see us right. The players can do it as Nuno got them playing well, no reason Lopetegui can't do the same.

Couple of additions and I'll think we'll be ok.
Of the players still here that played under Nuno, Semedo was poor, Kilman barely played, Jonny, Neto and Raul were pre-injury, Traore hit and miss so no change, Neves much the same and Moutinho wasn’t so far over the hill. In summary they’re a million miles from being the same players.

Of the players still here that played under Nuno, Semedo was poor, Kilman barely played, Jonny, Neto and Raul were pre-injury, Traore hit and miss so no change, Neves much the same and Moutinho wasn’t so far over the hill. In summary they’re a million miles from being the same players.
I guess if you think we're fucked and everybody is fucking shit whatever I say isn't going to change that narrow minded view.

Intelligent stuff, interesting how you think you’re qualified to judge someone’s character based on some football related posts
Based on your posts how else would you think you should be portrayed?

A beacon of positivity?

I guess if you think we're fucked and everybody is fucking shit whatever I say isn't going to change that narrow minded view.
Did I say that? No. I simply pointed out that the players Nuno got a tune out of are not the same players. Hopefully Lopetegui can get them playing more like they used to and the players that have joined since Nuno left can deliver more than they have so far - which wouldn't be hard.

Did I say that? No. I simply pointed out that the players Nuno got a tune out of are not the same players. Hopefully Lopetegui can get them playing more like they used to and the players that have joined since Nuno left can deliver more than they have so far - which wouldn't be hard.
In which case I got that wrong as I thought you did.

I completely agree with the rest of your post and think it will happen.

Based on your posts how else would you think you should be portrayed?

A beacon of positivity?

Why do you need to judge people?
Believe it or not I’m a thoroughly decent person.
Based on our performance over the last 9 months there’s very little to be positive about.

Why do you need to judge people?
Believe it or not I’m a thoroughly decent person.
Based on our performance over the last 9 months there’s very little to be positive about.
Your posting style is miserable negativity, I'm not sure how else you went to be taken as.

Maybe don't post so negatively and people won't think you're miserable, just a thought.

As said not sure why you feel the need to carry out a character assassination, am I abusive? No
If I am such a horrendous poster then use your ignore button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back