• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitrovic manages 40 seconds before getting his first yellow card of the season for using his elbow

I know it’s only eight minutes so far but this game is shite.

And getting feisty between the benches when Colin is involved. Knock me down with a feather.

Terrible goal for Boro to concede really. Gave Wilson all the time and space he needed to get a shot in.

Watching the Spurs v Arsenal friendly match and it's insane how quickly Spurs have turned into us last season.

Ball just outside of Arsenal area -> Nobody in box -> Pass backwards -> Pass backwards -> Pass to centre defence -> Pass sideways -> Arsenal intercept -> Shit! Run back, lads!

The Spurs game plan seems to be move the ball forwards, backwards, forwards, backwards until Son is in enough space to attempt to do something exceptional. Without Son, this team are screwed.

Rancid Forest defending there. Let’s leave someone on his own on the penalty spot. That always ends well.

Forest Green beating the shit team in Bristol.

Harrogate have to forfeit their tie against Rochdale cos Covid.

Honestly, there might not be a single position that I've noticed such a massive drop-off in quality between leagues than goalkeeper. Seems like as soon as you drop below the Prem in England you're looking at some seriously awful mistakes fairly regularly.

I have a lot of attachment to Bristol Rovers and Bath City through family over the decades. So I am biased.

I didn't realize Brizzle had slipped into League Two?

Ah, it's the League Cup. Disregard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back