• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saka won't be at Arsenal next season. Mark it down.

If we manage to finish in Europe I'd love to take a punt on Lacazette. Too bad his wages are probably bananas.

Oh yeah, not a chance in hell. More a "if I was in charge".

Also, if I was in charge, we'd not be in the Prem. Likely not even in the pro side of the pyramid any longer.

Porto v Atleti is a very tetchy affair, suspect its going to explode one way or another at some point. Vitinha having a decent enough game in the Porto midfield.

Was right about the Porto game. Three players sent off in the space of ten second half minutes.

Typically though I'd switched it off after Atleti went in front.

security just decided to do a casual walk for that pitch invader?

It’s off. Rennes will probably ask for a forfeit and I could see UEFA granting it as they need the draw sorted and Spurs coefficient would mess their seedings

There was talk on the radio of an English clean sweep of the European trophies. For me the only way it happens is Leicester drop into the Conference and West Ham get a run like we did but without hitting Sevilla. Europa League final in Sevilla btw.

Leeds player clearly takes ball but VAR refer ref to screen and he gives a penalty. Nearly as harsh as ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back