• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best and most lucrative league in the world by a million miles but officiated by a bunch of unregulated, self indulgent, unfit and totally spineless idiots
We have to be better than this cuz it’s killing the game for the nucleus of football fans (which also includes those not supporting the so called big six)

The best and most lucrative league in the world by a million miles but officiated by a bunch of unregulated, self indulgent, unfit and totally spineless idiots
We have to be better than this cuz it’s killing the game for the nucleus of football fans (which also includes those not supporting the so called big six)
Just Google what Mark Halsey had to say about PGMOL when he retired, and why he took a job with BT rather than take their retirement payout.

Just Google what Mark Halsey had to say about PGMOL when he retired, and why he took a job with BT rather than take their retirement payout.
Halsey can do one, he was appalling. A real bottlejob of a ref.

Good friends with both Sam Allardyce and Richard Keys which, if you can judge a man by the company he keeps, well...

Jesus, Doc, that’s a hideous challenge.

No idea how he’s not sent off.

I don’t know what I think of that. I don’t think it’s a red but is just horrendously clumsy and obviously half way up his shin.

He’s tried to step across him but he’s really late and as a result stamped on his leg

Last edited:
Halsey can do one, he was appalling. A real bottlejob of a ref.

Good friends with both Sam Allardyce and Richard Keys which, if you can judge a man by the company he keeps, well...
I don't doubt that this is true. I also have little doubt that what Halsey said is also true.

It does look like Kane pushes thiago in the back to me.

It was a light push, but when Kane's arm is extended like that I think it will always look like a push.

Whether it was enough for thiago to go over or not, probably not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back