• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
what on earth is the watford keeper doing there?

Ashley Barnes is a fucking stain on the game. Total thug.
Lucky not to have been sent off straight after the second half kickoff. Blatantly decided to step on Calvin Phillips heel.

Lucky not to have been sent off straight after the second half kickoff. Blatantly decided to step on Calvin Phillips heel.
I cannot stand him. Worse than Barton for me.

I know their support is shite but has St Andrews been condemned, or is there some other reason it's completely empty?

I nearly turned off before the game when Don Goodman announced that Troy Deeney signing for Blouse was just as important to the Championship as Ronaldo signing for Man Utd is to the PL.

I hope our forwards take a leaf out of Bela's book - superb strike for Blues second.

Chong must have the skinniest legs of any player I've ever seen. Bizarrely thin, like a footballer drawn by Lowrie!

Every time Emerson Royal gets the ball I can’t help thinking of Pulp Fiction.

Beyond boring your opponent to death, I always struggle to see Nuno's plan.
People were hyping up his result against Man City, but his style of play is suited for games like that. Like at Wolves when he got the win at the Etihad defending deep and using Traore's threat.

Today, against a team like Palace, where they're expected to be the 'progressive' side, trying to get the win, they've looked poor again.

It's just Nuno's way...he likes to be defensively solid and have enough quality to hit on the break. It worked for us often and so far for Spurs....but you will get games like this occasionally and sometimes struggle to create enough chances against deeply set defences.

It's just Nuno's way...he likes to be defensively solid and have enough quality to hit on the break. It worked for us often and so far for Spurs....but you will get games like this occasionally and sometimes struggle to create enough chances against deeply set defences.

But the reality is, the difference in expectation at Wolves and Tottenham means it's not going to be successful at Tottenham.

Man City/Liverpool/Man United/Chelsea etc, wouldn't turn up to Palace and play for a draw.

Nuno’s tactics don’t work with Kane, I don’t think.

But the reality is, the difference in expectation at Wolves and Tottenham means it's not going to be successful at Tottenham.

Man City/Liverpool/Man United/Chelsea etc, wouldn't turn up to Palace and play for a draw.
As we sacked him I suppose you could say it wasn’t successful here, either (at least according to everyone’s favorite Jeff).

Lets face it, today have Spurs have started with a midfield of Dele Alli, Hojbjerg, Oliver Skipp and Harry Winks. We probably wouldn't want any of those in our midfield other than Hojbjerg.

Edouard on and immediately 2-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back