• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite. And the shit aren’t playing like Arsenal of that era at all. Hope the fuckers lose.

I’d get your eyes tested if I were you Cyber. The away kit referred to in your opening paragraph is a blatant copy of the Arsenal away kit of the early nineties.
In fairness snotter its fucking foggy and I am watching on a phone. I think the numbers are red. But still - far too close to the wrong colours. Eh runny nose?

Weird that they have copied Arsenal's kit 'n all!?
Weird that they have gone for colours so similar to their fiercest derby opponents and local rivals. Celtic wearing blue? Everton wearing Red? Arsenal wearing white shirts with blue shorts? Whatever next. I just found it a bit odd.

Man Utd wore all blue in probably their greatest and most emotional game in the club’s history.

Oh and by the way the 2018/19 Wolves shirt is my favourite since the halcyon days of the 70s.

Weird that they have gone for colours so similar to their fiercest derby opponents and local rivals. Celtic wearing blue? Everton wearing Red? Arsenal wearing white shirts with blue shorts? Whatever next. I just found it a bit odd.
They would probably say they haven't as its not claret and blue, the rotters they are.

PL made their bed a bit here. Allowed teams to cancel when they’ve had 3 or 4 out so now they’ve got to accept every request.

Today has been fucking awful. Saturdays are spent sat on the sofa watching the full slate of games if wolves are away or not playing on a sat. Today I've actually had to do jobs round the house.

Leeds continuing where they left off midweek. Two down inside 30 minutes, could easily be more too.

Are Leeds the only club in the country that segregates their own home fans with a line of stewards in the South Stand?

Arsenal just pass round the press with absolute ease too. Releasing it 1 and 2 touch and then moving for the return

Leeds not playing with the intensity that they need to when playing the way they do and that’s making it easy for Arsenal. Could be any score that they want it to be.

Gelhardt continues to be a fucking baller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back