• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

I mean, Jota could just have put as much effort into getting to the ball as he did into throwing himself to the ground.
And if he had, he'd probably have still scored. Really blotted his copybook with me now. Disgraceful.

Peter Drury would have come in his pants if Salah had gotten his hat trick.

How many times does the commentator have to mention that Salah is going to the AFCON cup, we’ve all got players going for fuck sake!

Newcastle couldn't have complained if Liverpool had scored 8.

If Newcastle lose to Sunderland in the Cup then I wouldn't be surprised if Howe is toast.

Newcastle have been awful.

Had a few decent openings towards half time but never seemed to be able to get enough bodies forward to make them pay, guess that's to be expected to some extent with Joelinton pushed into the front three. Konate and Van Dijk both did well with their individual battles in those situations too making it difficult for Newcastle to get any sort of upper hand.

They've been poor 2nd half though, particularly at the back, Salah went from very little impact to pretty much walking by Burn any time he wanted to. Thought Jones had a good game too found some good spaces to get on the ball and help the defence find a way out when Newcastle tried to beat, happy to try the risky stuff to make things happen as well.

Back