• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Lop is currently looking at properties in Northumbria and surprised how much he can get for his money.

Things haven't really gone in Newcastle's favour in the last few weeks tbf. Some of the players look as though they've been on the lash. Howe needs to stay calm, keep his head and, hopefully for him, see this out 😉

I was expecting Klopp to get a penalty when he bent down to pick up his wedding ring

Ah! I see...defending blatant cheating are we?

That's what you get from that?

It's not me whose opinion of a player has changed for doing something he's been doing for at least the last 7 years. It doesn't all of a sudden become cheating based on the colour of his shirt

That's what you get from that?

It's not me whose opinion of a player has changed for doing something he's been doing for at least the last 7 years. It doesn't all of a sudden become cheating based on the colour of his shirt
We all know that players will fall down when touched but I honestly thought better of Jota and didn't think he would ever turn down the chance to score a goal in favour of getting a penalty. Both Shearer and Wright have commented on it and frankly, his behaviour was an absolute disgrace. Sure he fell down when he was with us, but I don't recall him ever doing what he did tonight when he was here.

Oh, I don't know about all this.

Jota has always been sly in that way; it's one of the things that makes him dangerous.
I never saw him choose to go down rather than score a simple goal whilst at Wolves, and neither did you or Tony.

I never saw him choose to go down rather than score a simple goal whilst at Wolves, and neither did you or Tony.
Not as blatant as that, but there's no denying he didn't look for free kicks and penalties if the opportunity presented itself. It was one of the only annoying traits about him. Hwang has it to a lesser extent, and Podence had it more than most. One of the reasons I was glad to see the back of him.

It isn't something I've seen out of Cunha though. He seems to generally try to ride challenges and put the burners on to escape from the defender.

Back