• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

It's an OK game giving a few players their first taste of international football. Brazil have had the best chances, England the most possession. England look toothless in attack and poor defensively. Brazil look poor overall. Probably going to end 0-0.

And yours? Looking forward to them. Its not me being negative and miserable. It's Southgate.
Southgate who has qualified us for each tournament he has managed without a flicker of jeopardy?
Southgate who's team have scored more goals in a calendar year than any manager before him?
Southgate who has the best tournament record since Ramsey?

That Southgate?

Southgate who has qualified us for each tournament he has managed without a flicker of jeopardy?
Southgate who's team have scored more goals in a calendar year than any manager before him?

That Southgate?
Nothing to do with my comments on THIS match.

Jesus wept am I right in thinking that’s the same hair band Steve Foster who played for Oxford who got 3 England caps?

That Southgate?
Win every match 5-0 or else innit

Some bizarre comments. Bellingham, Foden and Gordon (particularly) have been superb. Rice and Foden have been good too. Good game to watch imo.

Some bizarre comments. Bellingham, Foden and Gordon (particularly) have been superb. Rice and Foden have been good too. Good game to watch imo.
Would agree, would also agree that Gallagher looks out of his depth too, he's trying really hard, but it's getting harder for him.

Dunk piss poor there.

Love how direct Bowen is.

Gallagher has been awful, keeps giving the ball away.
That 3rd CM space is definitely up for grabs. I'd prefer a player in the Gallagher mould to Mainoo, who I have no issue as the cover for Rice. I'd go Maddison or TAA, but I don't think the manager particularly trusts either

That 3rd CM space is definitely up for grabs. I'd prefer a player in the Gallagher mould to Mainoo, who I have no issue as the cover for Rice. I'd go Maddison or TAA, but I don't think the manager particularly trusts either
Yeah definitely, i'm not convinced by Maddison for England either, it does seem logical to select TAA as he can cover two positions and be an attacking RB option too.

Don't think Gomes has had a great game, tbf Brazil have been mostly poor but he has lost his man a few times, lots of misplaced tackles/fouls and when Brazil have been in possession he's not really looked to find space. Looks a bit jaded.

Would agree, would also agree that Gallagher looks out of his depth too, he's trying really hard, but it's getting harder for him.

Dunk piss poor there.

Love how direct Bowen is.
Gallagher and Watkins are not international class, wouldn't mind having them at Wolves though.

Maddison without a shadow of a doubt.

Back