• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Yeah definitely, i'm not convinced by Maddison for England either, it does seem logical to select TAA as he can cover two positions and be an attacking RB option too.
If you wanted, the likes of Walker, Gomes, TAA and Konsa could allow you to go really light at the back due to their versatility and flood the squad with attacking players.

Left back playing the initial pass on.

Don't think Gomes has had a great game, tbf Brazil have been mostly poor but he has lost his man a few times, lots of misplaced tackles/fouls and when Brazil have been in possession he's not really looked to find space. Looks a bit jaded.
He's struggled. Do him good to struggle a bit though. Bit of a reality check for the kid. Big learning curve.

Jesus wept am I right in thinking that’s the same hair band Steve Foster who played for Oxford who got 3 England caps?
Rather better known playing for Luton and Brighton than Oxford surely. Appeared ain finals (well replay for Brighton as he was suspended for the first game) for both of them

Rather better known playing for Luton and Brighton than Oxford surely. Appeared ain finals (well replay for Brighton as he was suspended for the first game) for both of them

Before my time remember him having 2 stinkers at Molineux both within about 6 months of each other in 1991 whilst Oxford.

1983 FA cup with Brighton and he was the captain who lifted the league cup for Luton.

Back