• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Don't think it will.
You never know. As has been rumoured on social media he might stay in Soton if they get promoted.

If Hobbs does sign Adams then it'll show how far we've sunk that we're taking Soton's cast offs. That's not a look Hobbs will be going for given his last 4 signings have been pap.

Great fun watching Empoli v Roma, Empoli survive scoring last minute goal having played most of the second half with ten strikers.

Anyone watching this final? Podence has been excellent first half bar his cynical challenge that got him booked.

Yeah really good. Pleased to see two teams that are trying to win. I think people will get what I mean by that! 😂

He can’t do it consistently in the Prem, I think that’s not changing at his age.

looks like we have a winner unless VAR apots something

El kaabi was finally getting away from the fiorentina defenders, oh oh finally fucking var?

Showed nothing of var check on greek tv, was really wierd. Now i know what you fuckers put up with at the game.

The stadium, and the centre of athens will explode if olympiacos win this.
Oh oh here we go, free brandy at my mates bar tommorrow.🤣

Haven’t watched the game but just seen the goal. What made it take so long with semi automated?

IMG_1529.png
I think it’s about as “level” as you can get and I’d see how that would be near impossible to check with the PL system as the body parts are tough to distinguish (because they’re level…)

Bit of a farce that it’s come to this that decisions like this are forensically checked. Who is actually benefitting from it? Just give it and carry of FFS

Back