• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

I was hoping Man Utd would lose 10-0. Still can't stand their arrogant fans.
Plastics on Facebook who never go near crowing about Manchester being red and always will be. These people are from Wolverhampton ffs

Plastics on Facebook who never go near crowing about Manchester being red and always will be. These people are from Wolverhampton ffs
Same where I live. Plastic Man Utd and Liverpool fans constantly posting about them when they've barely ever even watched them live in their life, maybe once.

Same where I live. Plastic Man Utd and Liverpool fans constantly posting about them when they've barely ever even watched them live in their life, maybe once.
That'll be how the new generation of Wolves fans will be ☹️

Said it before there’s 2 sets of fans in this country, one set who are genuine and have real link to their club and the second bunch who cherry pick their side on the basis of who might win a lot. These are the ones who look down their noses at those in set one thinking they’re superior when in reality it’s the other way round. You’ve got every right to support who you want but if you’re a Man Utd fan from Wolverhampton and no link to Manchester then you get zero respect.
Very few places in England where a professional club isn’t within 30 miles of where you live or born.
The argument “Carlisle are shit” or “the football at Exeter is always shit” is not a reasonable excuse.

Kids who picked Villa to support when living in South Staffs was annoying, close enough not be accused of being glory hunters but could claim to support a top flight side when wolves were in tier 2. Never ever went to Villa park.

Kids who picked Villa to support when living in South Staffs was annoying, close enough not be accused of being glory hunters but could claim to support a top flight side when wolves were in tier 2. Never ever went to Villa park.
Being brought up in an overspill area that was my childhood. Kids who supported Walsall, Albion or Blues were usually genuine, 90% of Villa fans were twats, even those who went to games. Only one rung below those who 'supported' Liverpool, Utd weren't really a thing then as they only won the odd cup

Being brought up in an overspill area that was my childhood. Kids who supported Walsall, Albion or Blues were usually genuine, 90% of Villa fans were twats, even those who went to games. Only one rung below those who 'supported' Liverpool, Utd weren't really a thing then.

I found them worse at times hid behind the curtain of it being a local side almost certain they did it just annoy people.

Since I live in Burton I could have picked Burton Albion. But when I was young they were in the Ryman Division or some such non league outfit and didn't even exist on my radar.

Plus my best mate was from a family of Wolves fans and they used to take me along. Literally zero of my family are football fans other than the one uncle who' was a plastic Man Utd fan.

Southampton in front against Leeds, woeful defending to leave him onside and unmarked like that.

Said it before there’s 2 sets of fans in this country, one set who are genuine and have real link to their club and the second bunch who cherry pick their side on the basis of who might win a lot. These are the ones who look down their noses at those in set one thinking they’re superior when in reality it’s the other way round. You’ve got every right to support who you want but if you’re a Man Utd fan from Wolverhampton and no link to Manchester then you get zero respect.
Very few places in England where a professional club isn’t within 30 miles of where you live or born.
The argument “Carlisle are shit” or “the football at Exeter is always shit” is not a reasonable excuse.
We're going to see far more of this round here now that the links that gets passed down through generations are about to be severed.

I know it's one of the most high-pressure games in England, but the Champo playoff final is always crap to watch, it feels like.

Back