• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Gvardiol equally culpable in not dealing with it earlier.
Got to be on the keeper for me

1) He can see absolutely everything as it unfolds
2) What was he going to do with a header back anyway as he'd managed to Ikeme 2008 his way outside of his box
3) Showed the communication skills of Max Kilman

Wow that was tight. Good call linesman.

Not seen City look this vulnerable for a long time, anything over the top is causing a problem.

City really lazy getting back there. Wasn't exactly a blistering counter attack

Got to be on the keeper for me

1) He can see absolutely everything as it unfolds
2) What was he going to do with a header back anyway as he'd managed to Ikeme 2008 his way outside of his box
3) Showed the communication skills of Max Kilman

Equally was probably harsh. He should still be aware of where his goalkeeper is and could have headed it away instead of in the direction of exactly where he'd just nudged Garnacho.

That's the first opportunity to play the ball. Ortega is in no man's land, just stay in your box when you've got a defender there to make a challenge.

Allowed myself to get distracted by his decision to play Garnacho first and then the ball.

Excellent football but poor defending and dare I say it keeping again.

Wonder if they'll stick Baldy's P45 inside the trophy.

9 of City's players are off to the Euro's looks like they are subconsciously playing within themselves to not get injured

When do cities back four turn up?
When he puts Dias and Akanji on. Strange decision to leave those out in favour of Stones and Ake, especially Stones who he's barely picked since his return from injury.

No space to pass through United so Doku beating a man could open things up.

Akanji and Doku on, no idea why he left the former out in the first place as he's been their best defender all season.

Back