• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

It's hard like as I can never shake my 90s fuelled hatred of United, but this means so much more their fans than it would've done to City's and you can't help but be pleased for them

It's hard like as I can never shake my 90s fuelled hatred of United, but this means so much more their fans than it would've done to City's and you can't help but be pleased for them
Speak for yourself, I still can't stand them, so Fuck em!

They deserved it though. City basically resolving to our old tactics of give it to Adama and hope he does something, only with Doku instead.

I headed for the garden at half time and didn't go back in until Doku pulled one back. I loathe and detest United and their vile fans so much I can't bear to see them have any joy
1716652982442.gif

Turned it off once they won that free kick in the city half with just over a minute left. No way do I want to see them celebrating winning anything especially with that wanker Fernandes as captain.

Petty and childish I know, but as a nineties teenager having to listen to their glory hunting twat fans all while I was growing up, they can get in the sea.

I was hoping Man Utd would lose 10-0. Still can't stand their arrogant fans.

Back