• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Arsenal could easily win it, they're one of the best teams in the world at the moment.
Yeah they’re seriously good and it pains me to say it. Worried they will win the league too.

Agree with TT re City and Rodri mind you.

Remember my dad wanting us to leave at half time but I point blank refused after he made us leave early vs Liverpool & we missed the equaliser.

As much as I appreciate Xabi Alonso’s run at Leverkusen, you have to feel a bit sorry for Qarabag.

If UEFA could fix it for a Liverpool v Leverkusen final then that would be great.

I don't bloody believe it.😖.
I had all three of the games on tv last night, and was busy flicking from channel to channel to keep in touch with them all, and i missed ALL of the goals, seriously everyone, all of them.
In the end i ended up laughing like a deluded numpty, and caught the liverpool game, early this morning.
🙄

Great all live football is FA cup today apart from Atletico v Barca later and I don’t fancy the Millwall v Leeds, anyone got any Netflix suggestions?

How has the ref allowed these two kits to be worn? Clash too much.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Leicester are made to wear a Chelsea away shirt second half

As someone who’s colour blind it’s way easier to tell these apart than a lot of other games.

Sterling struggling with that though clearly.

Reactions: jlo
Back