• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Most Sunday league players could’ve taken a better penalty than that

As someone who’s colour blind it’s way easier to tell these apart than a lot of other games.

Sterling struggling with that though clearly.

The 🧦 are the best way of telling the teams apart.

Wouldn’t mind but Leicester have 3rd kit, Leicester will absolutely have improve the defence for next season look like conceding at will here.

Wouldn’t mind but Leicester have 3rd kit, Leicester will absolutely have improve the defence for next season look like conceding at will here.
Faes is awful and Vestergaard has always been a liability. Coady should be playing.

Faes is awful and Vestergaard has always been a liability. Coady should be playing.

Think it was after the Leeds v Leicester game that someone said yes it was a good watch but both will still have a massive struggle next season if they go up. Absolutely agree.
That’s another awful miss by Sterling

Usually I’d bemoan the director for missing that but you don’t expect that ever

I mean it's a hilarious og but that's not the Chelsea fans booing him is it?

Leicester fans going "shooooooot" #bantz
I actually found that really funny

x8QExj.gif

Usually I’d bemoan the director for missing that but you don’t expect that ever
Almost missed the next Chelsea attack though, showing replays of the goal they missed cos they were showing replays....

This from Chelsea is as bad as us yesterday. Throwing away a penalty because you pity your £50m forward and then let Leicester in through their own idiocy.

Nice finish though.

Wouldn’t have Malo Gusto in a charity match. Wretched.

Yeah Disco’s revenge didn’t cover himself in glory then awful defence

Back