• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

I mean that’s just statuesque defending especially from a side chasing the title

Liverpool getting all slippy again in the title race!
Superb in the end from Robertson to deny Palace a 2nd

I live in Shifnal and it would be like this town having a league 1 side. A lot of fans come from the surrounding areas in the highlands as said very pleasant place to live although playing their on Boxing Day wouldn’t be to pleasant.
Can I just say I love the Shifnal Balti?

How Liverpool haven’t just scored is incredible.

Liverpool could play for the rest of today and still not score.

Shut up Carragher you’ve also given up about 4 clear cut chances that Palace should score.

Comms talking as if Dorking have rocked up at Anfield and won. Biggest.shock.EVER

The patronising when teams outside the top 6 turn up and win an away game v a title challenger is off the scale.

Redknapp talking like it’s daylight robbery and so unfair, pls just stop it. Poor finishing isn’t bad luck

Redknapp talking like it’s daylight robbery and so unfair, pls just stop it. Poor finishing isn’t bad luck
To your point, leaving Eze unmarked for a full 10 seconds isn’t bad luck, either.

To your point, leaving Eze unmarked for a full 10 seconds isn’t bad luck, either.

This as well they forgot to mention the 2 guilt edged chances Mateta didn’t score for Palace. Defending was awful from Liverpool throughout VVD looks well off at the moment.

Villa on top this second half, Arsenal looking shaky.

Can see a touchline meltdown from “everything is awesome” at some point

Arsenal doing Arsenal things no doubt they’ll rock up full of energy next Saturday

To be fair Arsenal fans were talking about how they’d walk to the title last Monday.

Back