• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Some self combustion will be occurring in the B postcode tonight due to ego’s exploding

It’s funny that Paul Merson said just yesterday it’s between Arsenal and Liverpool, all the studio will have faces like thunder.

It’s funny that Paul Merson said just yesterday it’s between Arsenal and Liverpool, all the studio will have faces like thunder.
Be a real shame that, awful punditry selection by Sky today even by their big six centric standards.

Over the weekend have watched 4 games that had
2 teams going for the PL title
2 teams going for promotion

All 4 teams lost the ability to score goals. Amazing what presure to succeed can do to even the best players in a Division.

Stadium empties out with 10 mins left to play and your team in the title race. Pay your money and take your choice of course. Choose to be a supporter or…

Stadium empties out with 10 mins left to play and your team in the title race. Pay your money and take your choice of course. Choose to be a supporter or…
Liverpool fans were buggering off with about 10 to go and were only 1 down

City's was worse yesterday and they were winning. The PL clubs don't want legacy fans, they want day trippers who'll pay over the odds prices for an entertainment product. It's why you are seeing over 65 prices being taken away, kids will follow and soon a ST will just be the price of 19 games x admission. Sad, but the reality of the demand

City's was worse yesterday and they were winning. The PL clubs don't want legacy fans, they want day trippers who'll pay over the odds prices for an entertainment product. It's why you are seeing over 65 prices being taken away, kids will follow and soon a ST will just be the price of 19 games x admission. Sad, but the reality of the demand
I mean, that all sounds right. But way to make a man frown when he’s just back from his hols!

I've no dog in the fight really but I do find Arteta more odious than the other 2 managers, it'll be quite funny in Arsenel blow it again. Yes I have an irrational dislike of Arsenal. It would be lovely for us to have an effect on the title, don't care which one we beat.

Yeah, they don't want me at Wolves. Turn up, go home, spend £0 in the kiosks or club shops. I'm the antithesis of what they're after.

But you won't get your minted tourists if you're playing Preston, QPR and Hull.

Yeah, they don't want me at Wolves. Turn up, go home, spend £0 in the kiosks or club shops. I'm the antithesis of what they're after.

But you won't get your minted tourists if you're playing Preston, QPR and Hull.
That's the quandary Wolves and more than half of the PL teams have. What happens if it goes to shit? Spurs, Man Utd, Chelsea, City all went down in the 70s, 80s and 90s, Newcastle in the last decade. They, Liverpool and Arsenal are never going down again so they don't need to think about that

Back