• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Each to their own nevertheless I’m comfortable as long as no one is constantly coasting to the title which would be a concern. Thankfully it looks like 4 out the last 6 since we came up have had competitive titles races. I like the way Man City play and admire their ability to hold off a rival breathing down their neck. Same as Man Utd under Fergie really just an annoying but admirable way of winning.

Thing is, I expect next season we'll see the coasting to the title; Liverpool will be in post Klopp transition and might also be post Salah and I think there's a possibility of Arsenal/Arteta hitting a glass ceiling of sorts. United are miles off, Villa are hitting their own PSR sponsored glass ceiling and Spurs fans can't have anything nice and will alienate Big Ange.

No team has ever won the top league of English football 4 years running. It's dull.
Oh i dunno, if Sheikh Mansour had chosen Wolverhampton instead of Manchester and we currently had arguably the best Coach footballs ever seen, I think I might just be able to cope, ;)

Mugged off Branthwaite in the build up to that. Lovely goal.

Even if Nunes eventually comes good at Man City it was a preposterous decision to let Palmer go.

Don't think Element A in that equation will happen, he looks dreadful and cost them a goal on Saturday. Same issue we had, what even is he and how do you deal with someone who gives the ball away so laughably often.

Don't think Element A in that equation will happen, he looks dreadful and cost them a goal on Saturday. Same issue we had, what even is he and how do you deal with someone who gives the ball away so laughably often.
Yes he was rubbish again on Saturday.

Excellent stuff from Chelsea, not often we say that but you want to track Mudryk in the box would be a good idea.

There he is again.

Yep looks like they're settling to cut their losses by going back in for Paqueta in the summer.

If a Dyche team loses it’s down to resources, ownership etc if they win it’s because he’s brilliant. He gets a very easy media ride compared to other.

Wonder if we could make a cheeky offer for McNeil if Everton go down. Or even if they don’t. Always liked him as a wide option.

Back