• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (A) 1/3: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only think (hope) some of the decisions tonight have been made with Spurs in mind. Even if that's the case it's daft, had every chance of getting something if we'd bothered to play.

Have none of our players worn studs tonight. All falling in their arse all the time!

I'm a headless chicken on a big boys pitch and I swear I'd still make better use if you stuck my brain in Traore's body. Movement is crap. Semedo must hate him

Costa continually looking to run in behind and nobody's looking for it

I cannot fucking wait until we sell Podence, good god
I'm telling you, if he has to come on as a substitute he can NEVER be arsed to try. He has an absolutely appalling attitude.

Reactions: b3h
No one getting played down the left at all today. Just refusing to do anything but loop passes across field to traore despite all the runs

Costa continually looking to run in behind and nobody's looking for it

Because the pass would have to be a played so softly it'd be intercepted. There's no way he reaches a proper pass in behind.

I'm not sure I can be arsed to input the verdict thread, so if somebody can just copy and paste one from most of the other games where I say we're imbalanced, toothless, need most of a new forward line and a midfielder who's worth more than a piss in the final third please, that'd be lovely. Close with the usual 'we'll be fine, but fuck there's a lot of work to do'

He brings Costa on when we’re 2-0 down. Bruno Lage levels of management from Lop tonight. I hope he’s got it out of his system looking at the games we’ve got coming up!
Said it last game. With the players at his disposal we should 'in theory' be doing better than we are. Lage was crap, but he didn't have the players Lopetegui has at his disposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back