• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (A) 1/3: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycan

Proud Resident of Coventry
Reaction score

Semedo Dawson Kilman Bueno

Podence Lemina Neves Matheus

Raúl Sarabia

SUBS: Bentley, Aït-Nouri, Jonny, Collins, João G, João M, Adama, Costa, Neto

Lope will probably go with Adama on the right or Moutinho behind Raúl with Sarabia wide.

....................................Sa
Semedo.........Dawson....Kilman......Bueno
..........Lemina.........Neves........Nunes
........Sarabia.............Raul.........RAN

Sa
Semedo - Dawson - Collins - Bueno
Lamina
Nunes - Neves
Sarabia - Raul - RAN/Neto​

Tredman's team would be my choice up front, although I'd keep Kilman in after Saturday where I thought he had his best game in over 12 months.

Edit: which I've noticed is sycophantia's team! 😂😂

Is this on TV?
Nope. Was meant to be a Saturday 3pm kick off before the Queen decided she had had enough and wanted to spare Wolves fans suffering under Lage away at Liverpool

I'm not against Collins starting, but seems odd to drop Kilman after one of his best performances of the season.

Nope. Was meant to be a Saturday 3pm kick off before the Queen decided she had had enough and wanted to spare Wolves fans suffering under Lage away at Liverpool
I'm sure it will be discoverable...

All hail The Hexagon.

................................ Sa

Semedo..... Dawson..... Kilman..... Bueno

.................. Lemina........ Neves

......Sarabia .................................Nunes

................. Jimenez........ Podence

I'm not against Collins starting, but seems odd to drop Kilman after one of his best performances of the season.
Yeah well I'm sure Hodge has had the odd good game, I'd still rather play Neves tho

Not sure why anyone would advocate playing Podence, but if he's going to play it's better he starts because when he comes on as a sub he always plays like he's spat his dummy out and can't be arsed.

Yeah well I'm sure Hodge has had the odd good game, I'd still rather play Neves tho
That's fair comment but so far JL seems to prefer the Dawson/Kilman combo, Kilman has made a few errors recently but its not like Collins has been faultless in the past. I would like to see Collins with Dawson but not sure about doing it now, that's the problem with being out of all the cups.

Not sure why anyone would advocate playing Podence, but if he's going to play it's better he starts because when he comes on as a sub he always plays like he's spat his dummy out and can't be arsed.
He may be immensely frustrating at times, but we don't have any one else other than maybe RAN to play in that forward left position. And Podence has been responsible for a lot of our output this season.

If he's crap he can always be hooked at HT.

Semedo Dawson Kilman Bueno

Podence Lemina Neves Matheus

Raúl Sarabia

SUBS: Bentley, Aït-Nouri, Jonny, Collins, João G, João M, Adama, Costa, Neto

Lope will probably go with Adama on the right or Moutinho behind Raúl with Sarabia wide.
I'd swap Pod and Sarabia around but that would be my team too.

That's fair comment but so far JL seems to prefer the Dawson/Kilman combo, Kilman has made a few errors recently but its not like Collins has been faultless in the past. I would like to see Collins with Dawson but not sure about doing it now, that's the problem with being out of all the cups.
Its not about errors for me (though they're probably about equal). Kilman just doesn't have the will to win in him - he's far too happy to take the safe option and let others take the potential blame.,

the Queen decided she had had enough and wanted to spare Wolves fans suffering under Lage away at Liverpool
And people on here have the gall to moan about the Royal Family!

The ultimate sacrifice but then the Royal Fam let us down by allowing us to play Man City with Lage in charge a week later, so fuck 'em

Liverpool is pretty much the only team Adama is decent against. Robertson hates playing against him and they leave so much space he actually has use. So I’d play him alongside Raul instead of Podence, who I can’t see having any effect

Its not about errors for me (though they're probably about equal). Kilman just doesn't have the will to win in him - he's far too happy to take the safe option and let others take the potential blame.,
I tend to agree that Kilman doesn't have enough aggression or determination to be a top class CB but JL seems to prefer him currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back