• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (A) 1/3: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kilman has been good beating the press and doesn’t look like he’s going to trip over the ball each time he has it.

I think that and the left foot balance has him in (Thinking of having Collins on the left is giving me nightmares as I type) Even if Collins is “a better defender”. Although the way he was constantly getting rinsed down the outside it’s not exactly clear.

Last edited:
There's always the chance that Kilman could *gasp* improve.

I dunno, JL must have his reasons for preferring Max.

Given their shambolic form, we can definitely get something out of this. A point would good, 3 would be incredible.

Kilman has been good beating the press and doesn’t look like he’s going to trip over the ball each time he has it.

I think that and the left foot balance has him in (Thinking of having Collins on the left is giving me nightmares as I type) Even if Collins is “a better defender”. Although the way he was constantly getting rinsed down the outside it’s not exactly clear.
Why not Dawson on the left?

Only real uncertainty is who will replace Cunha. There’s arguments for and against Traore, Podence and RAN. I’d be inclined to keep Traore on bench as invariably his better performances are from there. Pod doesn’t really deserve a start after his last two appearances so I’d go for RAN in hope he will help keep things tight and if so Traore can come on around the hour mark.

Why not Dawson on the left?
Well for the reasons stated really. Lose the left right balance, much worse escaping the press from both sides, make Dawson much worse. So a lot to lose for minimal (if any) gain from a purely defensive standpoint.

Ok so potentially a sprain then I guess, hopefully not out too long then

Via Liam

Cunha's injury not serious. Will make a decision on him tomorrow
Neto close to playing
Boubacar has had a small set back, will be next week he is back
Hwang still out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back