• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (H) 4/2: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycan

Proud Resident of Coventry
Reaction score

Semedo Collins Dawson Bueno

Lemina Neves Matheus

Sarabia Cunha Podence

SUBS: Bentley, Jonny, Aït-Nouri, Kilman, João G, João M, Raúl, Hwang, Adama

If everyone is fit Lembikisa, Toti, Mosquera, Hodge, Costa & Campbell who've all been involved in recent squads left out. Think there's enough there in that 20 to expect us to turn up and at the very least make it a close, competitive game. They've got obvious quality but it's not out of the question that we could win this and give our survival hopes a massive, massive boost.

Oh and please. Please. Whatever happens. Can we please just fucking get behind them. Molineux needs to be absolutely bouncing on Saturday.

Semedo Collins Dawson Bueno

Lemina Neves Matheus

Sarabia Cunha Podence

SUBS: Bentley, Jonny, Aït-Nouri, Kilman, João G, João M, Raúl, Hwang, Adama

If everyone is fit Lembikisa, Toti, Mosquera, Hodge, Costa & Campbell who've all been involved in recent squads left out. Think there's enough there in that 20 to expect us to turn up and at the very least make it a close, competitive game. They've got obvious quality but it's not out of the question that we could win this and give our survival hopes a massive, massive boost.

Oh and please. Please. Whatever happens. Can we please just fucking get behind them. Molineux needs to be absolutely bouncing on Saturday.
I'd say that team gets all of our best players in their natural positions on the pitch. I'm hoping all of them are fit enough to start.

I'd say that team gets all of our best players in their natural positions on the pitch. I'm hoping all of them are fit enough to start.
Nice that someone finally answered that question for you.

Controversially, I’d play Dawson next to Kilman and not Collins.

Collins is both good and abominable at the same time - can’t afford to give them a goal start which he looks capable of providing every time he plays.

I’m convinced Kilman will look better with an older head next to him.

Otherwise, yes, good team.

The only way it's Kilman imo is if Lop prefers a right foot, left foot combination

giphy.gif

We cannot play that system with these players any more.

If he didn't do it away at City I don't think he'll start any games this season with that anyway.

Lucan’s team for me. He’s got to play his best players in their natural positions. Plus we’re going in to this well rested and with a couple of weeks planning on the training pitch behind us.

Am I right in thinking that Huddersfield and Liverpool are the only teams we haven't beaten since our return to the Prem?(that we have at least played twice) Or has someone else slipped through I have missed?

Might be asking a lot here but can José Sa sort himself out for this one please? No passing the ball straight out of play, no wandering about the penalty area like your auntie who's had one too many Bailey's at Christmas. We can't have ourselves being repeatedly undermined by a keeper giving away appalling goals and behaving like a twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back