• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (H) 4/2: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I right in thinking that Huddersfield and Liverpool are the only teams we haven't beaten since our return to the Prem?(that we have at least played twice) Or has someone else slipped through I have missed?

I think we’ve lost something like 11 consecutive PL games against them the last time we got anything of them in the PL was in 2010.

Might be asking a lot here but can José Sa sort himself out for this one please? No passing the ball straight out of play, no wandering about the penalty area like your auntie who's had one too many Bailey's at Christmas. We can't have ourselves being repeatedly undermined by a keeper giving away appalling goals and behaving like a twat.
I’m really hoping Dawson is going to be the leader at the back we need. Someone to tell them when to get rid and when to pass amongst other things.

I think we’ve lost something like 11 consecutive PL games against them the last time we got anything of them in the PL was in 2010.
Was that when Stephen Ward scored at Anfield?

Was that when Stephen Ward scored at Anfield?

Yep we lost the return at Molineux the January and then lost both games the following season. Seem to remember Charlie Adam getting away with a dreadful tackle on Doherty in the home game.

Might be asking a lot here but can José Sa sort himself out for this one please? No passing the ball straight out of play, no wandering about the penalty area like your auntie who's had one too many Bailey's at Christmas. We can't have ourselves being repeatedly undermined by a keeper giving away appalling goals and behaving like a twat.
😂😂

José Sa dislikes this post.

CC15B7B2-66EB-4E1F-BAAA-40FD57DCC0D8.jpeg

Gomez and Matip are their only two fit first team centre backs. Phillips as back up.

Fabinho could play there too (though he should be banned by rights)

I see the refs are now saying it was a mistake not to dole out a red card. Well, suspend him then.

You would like to think that the 2 week break would have benefited us , bit of a rest from the match after match scenario since Dec 26th , a chance for all the new players to get to know everyone and blend in .

In addition , having played them twice in the cup you'd hope that we will know them better and be more ready and hopefully use that and the above as a springboard to possible victory .

Sa

Semedo
Dawson
Kilman
RAN

Nunes
Lemina
Neves

Sarabia
Cunha
Hwang

Kilman gets the nod over Collins which is a surprise. Unsure on Hwang either as these are there to be got at and I'd have preferred Podence.

JL seems to like Hwang, surprised Podence doesn't start and Kilman rather than Collins.

looks like kicking off in the bottom 3 !!! Fuck off Dyche

Brilliant start

Get in

I think I love Hwang tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back