• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Forest (A) League cup QF

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he was a young kid who came through our academy and when he looked like actually putting it all together we sold him and made 25m off it. Then given stick for fuck all.

It's exactly fans like you that wind me up in the ground, booing the likes of Jota who was fantastic for us.

Jota and MGW aren't even in the same conversation mate 😅😅

MGW can carry that chip on his shoulder down to the Champ at the end of the season

I'm assuming Hodge took it because the rest have no balls

Maybe Hodge volunteered for it?

It's a meaningless penalty in a meaningless competition, IMO.

And he was a young kid who came through our academy and when he looked like actually putting it all together we sold him and made 25m off it. Then given stick for fuck all.

It's exactly fans like you that wind me up in the ground, booing the likes of Jota who was fantastic for us.

Complete utter tripe

As soon as I saw Hodge walking up I knew he’d miss. Stupid decision to let him take the final one, and daft decision to take all your penalty takers off.

That said, Ruben’s was the worst penalty out of them all.

Fuck off with that bullshit
No?

I don't give a fuck about the Carabao Cup. Sure, it'd be nice to win, but if we won it and got relegated? Meaningless.

MGW can carry that chip on his shoulder down to the Champ at the end of the season

I'm assuming Hodge took it because the rest have no balls
Some experienced heads of that pitch at the end too that you'd like to think should've put themselves forwards ahead of him.

Apparently MGW kicked off at Cunha for replicating the celebration, Toti was trying to keep him away from other Wolves players. Just a bit classless.

Don't give it if you can't take it.
They won and he's still narked over a petty gesture, dear me.

Verdict thread is open. Closing this.

They won and he's still narked over a petty gesture, dear me.

I don't really understand it: he has gone to Forest and we've all moved on. Yet he's still in the press piping up about how he'd fallen out of love with football when he was here and so forth. All just a bit bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back