• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (A) 10/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a strange one cancelling the football. I would’ve thought having stadiums full, minutes silence/national anthem being sung would’ve been more fitting.

That being said, I’m not going to het to wound up about it. It’s an unprecedented time. I think football were the first sport to announce what they were doing, so probably took the cautious route?

No issues from me either way

Seems i am getting the normal shit

Have not lived in England for a years yet patriotic Englishman used as an insult.

Irish, Scots and Welsh do it all the time, Irish more than anyone yet no once insults them.

Its hilarious that patriótic Irish, Welsh, Scot is the norm i am insulted for being a patriotic Englishman because i dont live nor have i lived in England for nigh on 20 years.

Joke

There's no reason why we cannot have a pretend matchday thread, I'll start us off

"he looks like a f*ckin competition winner"
"he should have buried that"
"Collins is brilliant / shit" delete as applicable
"Neto is brilliant / shit" delete as applicable
"Jonny is brilliant / shit" delete as applicable
"I told you, I told you, when I was watching him regularly in the Greek second division, of course non of you lot do so you cannot argue with me !! "
"Oh no here comes Hwank"
"I get all my football knowledge from sitting next to Boozad, so I can come on here after and look really clever"

Only joking kids 🥰

ps. I may, or may not be bored at work still with three hours to go

My bar relies on Football witjout it I am fucked, it will cost me well over €1000
So mourning for YOUR Queen is just for other people then? It's only others who need to be inconvenienced? There's a word for that, it begins with h.

Seems i am getting the normal shit

Have not lived in England for a years yet patriotic Englishman used as an insult.

Irish, Scots and Welsh do it all the time, Irish more than anyone yet no once insults them.

Its hilarious that patriótic Irish, Welsh, Scot is the norm i am insulted for being a patriotic Englishman because i dont live nor have i lived in England for nigh on 20 years.

Joke
What a heap of shit. You do realise she was Queen of elsewhere than England you numpty?

Love from Wales

I’m guessing the gammon in his bar will be proper angry if they can’t drink pints of Stella in celebration of her majesty, ( gawd bless er) while reading the daily mail over a full English breakfast.

Dons tin hat for the incoming barrage.

if they can’t drink pints of Stella

Bored today. Stella sold in the US is now brewed in the US, and by all accounts it tastes like crap but weirdly sells much better. Also we are about to have a shortage of bottled Stella because it has to be sold in green glass bottles which are becoming very difficult to obtain.

Aren't you glad I posted that!

Isn't it time for the verdict thread..?

I only put Stella, because a Belgian origin drink is the drink of choice of people who wanted us out of Europe and have an irrational hatred of anything foreign.
It’s also known as wifebeater, because that’s what happens when certain types drink it to excess

I only put Stella, because a Belgian origin drink is the drink of choice of people who wanted us out of Europe and have an irrational hatred of anything foreign.
It’s also known as wifebeater, because that’s what happens when certain types drink it to excess
Surely Carling is the number 1 choice?

Bored today. Stella sold in the US is now brewed in the US, and by all accounts it tastes like crap but weirdly sells much better. Also we are about to have a shortage of bottled Stella because it has to be sold in green glass bottles which are becoming very difficult to obtain.

Aren't you glad I posted that!
So basically tastes the same as the stuff over here.

I’m guessing the gammon in his bar will be proper angry if they can’t drink pints of Stella in celebration of her majesty, ( gawd bless er) while reading the daily mail over a full English breakfast.

Dons tin hat for the incoming barrage.
At least Rangers won't lose 4-0 again.

May as well close this then. Verdict thread will be up next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back