• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

12592195_10153890071474914_2011616334401008366_n.png

They quickly ran out of ideas on that one didn't they!

Sealing observe neighbourly. THAT's how I've been trying to describe him for ages but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Amazing job.

RAWK Meltdown has fired up on Twitter again. Happy days.

One can only hope. I don't like to see anyone lose as much as I like to see Liverpool lose.

My FB timeline is lit up with Liverpool fans whingeing. 1st game of the season and already way OTT. It's actually hilarious

My FB timeline is lit up with Liverpool fans whingeing. 1st game of the season and already way OTT. It's actually hilarious
A lot of that going around. Some on the Derby forum already want Rowett gone (and some others there rightfully telling the first group to wind their collective necks in).

A lot of that going around. Some on the Derby forum already want Rowett gone (and some others there rightfully telling the first group to wind their collective necks in).

Rowett's had long enough to make an impression at Derby and hasn't done it yet. It's not like he's done 2 games.

He went fishing and caught a lot

He's more of a team player than Gerrard ever was, but obviously lacks the ability to really turn a game on it's head on his own like Gerrard could.

Think he fits this Liverpool team far better than his predecessor would've.

It was dark at Bramley Moore Docks. The rain fell and the overturned bins of garbage danced in the winds. A couple of dead seagulls turned their faces to the sky as if to ask a vital question...
What the feck is that noise lad?

That was us kid.

That was Anfield on a European night, drowning the whole of the city with a roar heard around the world. That was the Kop giving loads to world football's most overpriced vanity project.

That was the sound Guardiola will be hearing in his dreams the rest of his days. He will twitch and stir, almost waking, before the sound fades and he falls back to strangely troubled dreams, haunted by a feeling of doom he can never put a finger on.

My eyes.

They're so very, very special.

If you'd been in a cave for the last week you'd still know who the author supported.

Back