• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (H, FAC R3 Replay) 17/1: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'd stay with the 442 shape from the first leg.
Sa
Semedo Collins Kilman Jonny
Hwang Nunes Neves RAN
Cunha Raul
Definitely play RAN in that new forward role - see what we can get from it . Johnny at full back I agree with too as he has shown a much better attitude of late and his performance is backing that up ( maybe he isn't finished ) .
I'd be tempted to give Adama another run - but I get the impression that JL is anxious to put down a marker to players who are not putting in a shift when they come onto the pitch as a sub or as a starter .
JL pulled off Podence quickly on Saturday despite the goal and Adama didn't exactly kill himself . JL isn't letting anything go .
Hwang will always try for you to be fair and will rarely fail that test .

Don’t see why he won’t be able to. He’s had a shit 6 months. If we keep him till summer and he continues to be shit, then his value will be a hell of a lot lower
i’ve no idea why we keep buying people who don’t want to come…

.............................. Sa

Lembikisa - Collins - Kilman - Jonny

.......Traore - Nunes - Neves - RAN

.....................Cunha - Jimenez

i’ve no idea why we keep buying people who don’t want to come…
More so why players who don’t want to come bother coming. Surely an agent does not have that power over them?

These are the officials

Ref : Andre Marriner
4th Official: Craig Pawsom
VAR : Stuart Attwell

We're utterly fucked

I didn’t think Hooper had a bad game on Sat yet saw on here everyone slating him
My only real issue with him was failing to stop the game for head injuries. His decisions were broadly ok imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back