• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2022/2023

He did some of that against La Liga defenders.

And that play was made by 2 world cup winners before the ball arriving to Guedes. Some Prem defenders would have a hard time.
Taking a pot shot under no pressure and having it deflect in?

Look, I've pointed out before that Guedes' record in Spain is far from embarrassing. That goal he scored today, though? Not high quality.

Santa Clara's entire squad is worth less than we paid for Goncalo by himself.

I hope so. A guy who wins a league of nations for his country must be good enough to battle relegation against Bournemouth.
Well Guedes himself didn't seem to think so.

I hope so. A guy who wins a nations league for his country must be good enough to battle relegation against Bournemouth.
On paper maybe, but out on the field he looked garbage against Premier League teams.

Amazingly everyone has picked up since we got rid of another Benfica link...
Apologies but Bruno Lage is far from a Benfica link. He got sacked here.

Lopetegui on the other hand must have great memories of the club :)

Apologies but Bruno Lage is far from a Benfica link. He got sacked here.
Won you a title*

*as long as those match fixing claims are false of course.

Won you a title*

*as long as those match fixing claims are false of course.
Well Benfica is the only of the 3 big portuguese clubs that never ever were found guilty of corruption. So we are perfectly fine.

Anyone who defended that prick on here hang your head in shame. Always was a WUM always will be
Yeh sure. The prick who warned you about Mendes? The prick who told you Costa wasnt good enough? That Jota would become a club legend? That Raul wasnt going to get you 20 goals a season? That NES would eventually get the boot?

Who exactly did Benfica feed to Wolves? Third choice Raul?

And Benfica board are scared to death of ending up in jail. Mendes cant do shit right now.

Also enjoy avoiding relegation. Guedes has a Champions League last 16 round to win.
I believe the current phrase in use is: triggered.

Off you pop feeder boy.

Dammit, I can't even have a proper pop because I like Joel and don't want to besmirch the whole of Benfica.

I believe the current phrase in use is: triggered.

Off you pop feeder boy.
You should really be more worried about Stoke weather than Benfica atm...sadly cause Wolves is a club that deserves PL.

On the other hand the feeders just won a Champions league group with PSG and Juve. Let us keep feeding. Do you need another Cavaleiro?

Back