• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Luton (A) 23/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing a physical battle against Luton is probably acceptable, but to be tactically outthought and comprehensively outplayed by them is something else.

Not a great opening 20 mins but they still have nothing to show for it, so not all over yet. Need to get a grip on the game soon though
We don’t keep you around to be the voice of reason, you know. 😉

Bellegarde is fantastic.

Losing a physical battle against Luton is probably acceptable, but to be tactically outthought and comprehensively outplayed by them is something else.

Not sure the instructions are. Any time you get the ball just give it away.

Our players have zero bottle or composure and it's been the same for years. Going as far back as us throwing away a 2 goal lead in an fa cup semi.

That’s why you should always have a proper striker on…

We were warned that GoN makes bizarre tactical & formation switches for seemingly no reason by Bournemouth fans.

Playing Hwang at right wing back. Jesus Christ.

Fuck him off at full time regardless of the result. I’ve seen enough to have decided we’re going nowhere under him.

Usual... Neto, on the left wing now, puts in a decent cross and no-one there to get on the end of it.
Also, very noticeable how crap our defending is. Yet again failing to pick up the man who suddenly stops between the edge of the area and the pen spot. Got away with it so far.

I sometimes wonder whether players take any notice of these hyperactive head coaches/managers constantly leaping around and gesticulating on the sidelines

Reactions: b3h
We were warned that GoN makes bizarre tactical & formation switches for seemingly no reason by Bournemouth fans.

Fuck him off at full time regardless of the result. I’ve seen enough to have decided we’re going nowhere under him.
It’s literally weathered their storm. Who else is he going to play RWB?

Max oh my fuck

Do they not coach “play to the whistle” every five minutes at youth level??

He's clearly instructed Hwang to drop deeper and help Semedo without the ball down that right channel.

Okay, it does look like GO’s adjustment may be having the desired effect.

…although it would be especially nice if someone other than Jean could win a duel.

Funnily enough it’s made a big difference the change of shape

Rocks for brains what the fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back