• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City 1-0 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Raul has had a serious head injury, I would be surprised if he didn't have any side effects to his personality.

Bruno looks well and truly pissed in the interviews.

What really, really boils my piss is some of the handball decisions we didn't get last season like Brighton and Albion. And then we see bullshit like that today
Add on the Kilman 'Handball' against Leicester, Alli's 'penalty' this season, James' two-footed tackle on Trincao, Pogba's assault on Neves (for which he got sent off for doing exactly the same on Keita soon after), it's just fucking disgraceful. All VAR has done is give the bent as fuck officials even more chance to screw us over.

I see why Moss gave it in real time. No chance it should have stood.

Just seen Raul's red. Not as bad as I thought it would be, but possibly even more stupid.
There are offside decisions a plenty that should be given in "real time" but are not because the directive appears to be, let play continue and VAR will correctly call it offside. Why on earth did Moss have to give it in "real time"? Like the Kilman one in the first half, don't give it and let VAR decide. Once he's given it, VAR ain't gonna overturn it, especially given it was Wolves playing a Sky Super Six side! It's simply cheating, nothing more, nothing less.

Bruno giving a very good post March summary.
Proud of the team.
Never a oenalty. Quite right about that.
Not happy with Raul, spoke to him. Good.

Raul should be fined to be fair. Which he probably will be.

Raul has had a serious head injury, I would be surprised if he didn't have any side effects to his personality.
Nothing to do with today's decision.

It's not your fault as it's not your expertise but what you've said is speculation and shows a lack of knowledge about head injuries.

Pack that disrespectful shit in. Bang out of order.
Disrespectful is being mild. You can't go after our one Mexican player by calling him "tequila".

We all know what that looks like and it's got no place here. Period.

(I'm agreeing with you, although I think it sounds like I'm not)

Fucking idiot. Cypro twat.
Haven't had a drink of any sort inn two weeks Lycan so back off that crap. My comment wasn't meant as extreme as it comes out , just a poor play on words by me, so my apologies to all offended.

RAN motm for me, just behind sterling obviously. He's really developed the defensive side of his game and gave them nothing today, almost Jonny esque. Won't say any more on the penalty or Raul but still the biggest issue is a complete lack of dynamism and ball carrying in our midfield. All options have exactly the same limitations, until that is sorted we will always struggle without dominating the ball.

Disrespectful is being mild. You can't go after our one Mexican player by calling him "tequila".

We all know what that looks like and it's got no place here. Period.

(I'm agreeing with you, although I think it sounds like I'm not)
Quite right Alan, I should've called it out for the racist shit it is.

Watch your mouth. Rescind that post. It's fucking racist!

Don't think it was intentional, just trying to use a pun which obviously isn't in the greatest of taste. Agree it should just be removed and moved on from.

Back