• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City 1-0 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Pep “didn’t see” the penalty play. What????
I’ll take that as meaning that no one, except the ref and VAR, thought it was justified.
Cheated. Again.

No way Alan that was unforgivable from a professional and today he was a twat, full stop!
I don't think anyone is disputing that he was a twat today. Many here called him other such things. But as soon as you add the word tequila, you are attributing his twat-like behaviour to where he is from. If you can't see the problem with that, then you have a problem.

Coady, Kilman and RAN all deserved the MotM ahead of Sterling
Yep, thought Coady was particularly proactive with his defending and ball work today. Not just knocking it round the horseshoe.

RAN and Kilman were magnificent. Moutinho was very tidy with the ball and played two lovely forward passes in the second half that killed city dead.

Do not ever call me racist! As I have said it was a poor play on words nothing more.
Then fucking delete it, you idiot! You have a nerve referring to a player who nearly lost his life playing in the old gold, like that! If you said that in a pub, you'd be kissing the floor, believe me.

Fuming with Raúl for that idiotic behaviour blocking a free kick seconds after he's just been warned for kicking the ball away, which was seconds after getting a yellow.

Appalling decions by Moss for the pen, VAR taking so much time over it makes me think they were trying to find a reason to give it.

Kilman MOTM.

Peter Walton is an embarrassing cunt. Whatever he's paid it's not enough to pay for the total loss of integrity

There must be thousands of TVs smashed across the country every week. There is clear and obvious evidence it doesn’t hit his arm. And then claims it hits his arm on the rebound (it doesn’t) which is written in the rules as not hand ball.

Worried about where our goals are going to come from over the next few games.
Unless we do something quite incredible in January, I think it's fair to have this worry about the rest of the season.

I love how stout we are defensively but we may as well never pass to ourselves with how much threat we've carried over the last month.

Once the view from behind the goal is seen I'm at a complete loss to see how it's a penalty

It is but I bet I'm right.
You're wrong actually, but I wish you weren't.

I'm no expert nor do I claim to be but brain injuries can have lasting effects on behaviour. I have had the misfortune to have experience of this.

Like I said, it may or may not have effected his actions, I certainly don't know that for certain.

Back