• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City (H) 30/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This place is fucking weird.

Parking the bus like this is universally panned against anyone else, suddenly it’s City and it’s the smart thing to do and Cunha somehow is playing higher up the pitch live than he is on TV.

I’m truly at a loss here.

Luton winning at Everton.

There's a difference between parking the bus and defending deep and narrow to restrict space.

At least we're trying to counter as much as possible. I don't see the issue or why we'd do any different against a free scoring side like this.

Parking the bus like this is universally panned against anyone else, suddenly it’s City and it’s the smart thing to do and Cunha somehow is playing higher up the pitch live than he is on TV.

Dude, your first post on here regarding this game was to say that you can't really be arsed to watch, so maybe your credibility isn't too high.

We'll have a look after the game to see what Cunha's average position is, i'll apologise if it IS 25 yards from our goal, because in my view you are talking bobbins.

It is very likely we will still lose this game, but at the moment i can fully understand and appreciate this approach.

For all you stato’s, we are 1-0 up and our expected goals is 0 haha!

One of the best teams in the world and a side that score loads of goals, and you can't see why we're doing it?

Where's WH with his match reporting? Id like to know whats going on in the actual game.

I think your idea of parking the bus is different to most. We are deep and compact but we are offering a threat on the counter.
We’ll see. We’re 1 for 1 which is great but we were 1 for 1 against Luton as well.

As a general pattern of play this does not feel sustainable.

Do you really need a tactical dissertation on why trying to park the bus against City is asking for trouble?
It’s the lesser of all the evils, though

Doku is a lot stronger than I gave him credit for.

Regardless of today's result, or when he gets sold, it's so great to see Pedro getting back to this form and recognition, part of me thought it might never happen
He does come across as very likeable, and has been out shining light in 2 poor seasons (when he’s been fit that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back