• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City (H) 30/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You watching on Peacock? My feed keeps jumping backwards every five minutes or so.

It was pretty garbage before kickoff but has been reliable since

Edit - ALAN YOUVE JINXED ME

@PuntsWolf apologies to you as well for picking a fight with no intention of actually swinging.

Dick behavior.

Are the rugby tackles allowed in the premier league now hahahaha. That’s the second in 2 league matches against us.

Well, it's not a great look for a mod to be suggesting watching an illegal stream is it.
We've had talk of streams on here for years. As long as you're not linking to websites then I don't see the problem. Especially as when you're on a cruise ship in the middle of the sea you haven't got a lot of other choices to be able to watch.

Reactions: b3h
Counter looked good and wasted by that poor pass over netos head. Can’t be wasteful like this

Are the rugby tackles allowed in the premier league now hahahaha. That’s the second in 2 league matches against us.
Weird one, Walker is fouling him but equally Dawson had no intention of letting Walker step past him and play him offside.

Is Nunes getting the verbal from the crowd ?

I normally can’t understand chants or hear them overly well but I can confirm that the boos are constant and that the word wanker is being heard louder than the commentary

I can only assume that’s a polite British greeting

Second week in a row we'll be going in at halftime without registering a shot on goal.

Hwang lucky not to be off there. About time we got a break.

Oh Hwang!! Lovely counter that time, no doubt.

Hwang lucky there, thought he could’ve been off!

Sa has handled and distributed very well, long may that continue.

Loving Hwang today, needs to be bloody careful now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back