• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City (H) 30/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hwang got me all hot and bothered on that one, came to nothing

Sitting here with blue goals

It's a superb HT lead given recent results.

Just in time for the GON team talk and taking all three attackers off for midfielders to comfortably see out the three points.

Okay, here maybe is the heart of the issue.

I don’t know what this is supposed to mean.

When has any team ever defended deep and yet not tried to counter?

West Germany vs Austria, Gijon, 1982.

Good first half. Battled hard, was always going to be this way, backs against the wall, bit of luck.

First 20 of 2nd half crucial

Shouldn’t all those city players appealing for a booking for Hwang be getting booked themselves?
IIRC they’ve only really banned the specific “holding up a fake card” gesture which is fucking stupid. Like that solves anything.

We've had talk of streams on here for years. As long as you're not linking to websites then I don't see the problem. Especially as when you're on a cruise ship in the middle of the sea you haven't got a lot of other choices to be able to watch.

Still doesn't make it ok, imo. Yes, it's commonplace, buts still illegal and really shouldn't be freely put forward as an acceptable option. The fact it's being done by a mod presents it as an endorsement by the website and forum as a whole. Like I said, not a great look.

Hwang lucky there, thought he could’ve been off!
If Ake didn't get booked for the late tackle on Kilman earlier I don't see why Hwang should be.

Yeah for all my bullshitting we somehow have nullified them quite well.

If Ake didn't get booked for the late tackle on Kilman earlier I don't see why Hwang should be.
Doesn’t work like that though, does it? Ake should be booked, and isn’t. Ref won’t have gone ‘I should really book hwang, but I best not because I didn’t book Ake’.

See doki kicking ball away and not getting booked and lemina getting booked, for example

Everyone knows their jobs and we are so organised. We just look like a well coached coherent unit for probably the first time under O'Neil. Maybe he just needed a bit of time to settle in.

Everyone knows their jobs and we are so organised. We just look like a well coached coherent unit for probably the first time under O'Neil. Maybe he just needed a bit of time to settle in.

Maybe 5atb is just our best formation!

Who turned on the bat-signal

We've had talk of streams on here for years. As long as you're not linking to websites then I don't see the problem. Especially as when you're on a cruise ship in the middle of the sea you haven't got a lot of other choices to be able to watch.
I put a post up when I was a mod about streams as it’s a great way to get the joint shut down. If you can’t twig that you shouldnt be a mod really

Not to mention; Walker may have been touched by Hwang but he swan dove like a, uh, swan.

Even Pawson could see through that.

Where's WH with his match reporting? Id like to know whats going on in the actual game.
How are you doing? My single fan!
I've been out building a 24' roof for a friend, but there's only so much you can do in the rain!
Just in, going for a shower then I'll be onto it...

Let's hope GON got locked out of the dressing room and so can't destroy the team spirit built up during 1st half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back