• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man Utd (A) 13/5: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is our application, tempo and creativity so shit away from home?

A genuine issue for Lopetegui to solve.

And there we go. We’re absolutely cruising along not giving a shit today.

Why is our application, tempo and creativity so shit away from home?

A genuine issue for Lopetegui to solve.

I think he's partly responsible. We don't press anywhere near as much away and we take zero chances on the ball.

Our players are constantly arms out at each other going “the fuck was that?”

Not having this “they don’t care” bullshit.

I’m not going to say it’s lack of effort. This team lacks any creativity and a couple of the players who could offer it aren’t contributing much on the ball. Plus we keep falling over or shanking passes

When the back 4 have the ball, the only movement you get from the other 6 is just a straight line run towards our own goal. There's nothing to try and open a passing lane so you just end up either spannering it or passing it the feet of someone who's running towards you with a player up his arse. It's fucking braindead

I have never been so sure we'll get absolutely nothing from a game.

I’m not going to say it’s lack of effort. This team lacks any creativity and a couple of the players who could offer it aren’t contributing much on the ball. Plus we keep falling over or shanking passes

It's more being completely switched off and going through the motions than lack of effort.

Yep 2-0 defeat written all over it very routine

When the back 4 have the ball, the only movement you get from the other 6 is just a straight line run towards our own goal. There's nothing to try and open a passing lane so you just end up either spannering it or passing it the feet of someone who's running towards you with a player up his arse. It's fucking braindead
I think this is the bit JG gives us that Ruben and Mario don't.

Motherfuckers singing Country Road. Y'all bitches ain't from West Virginia.

Motherfuckers singing Country Road. Y'all bitches ain't from West Virginia.
Are you only allowed to sing Sweet Home Alabama if you're from the South?

11 attempts to 1 in their favour.

If they can’t be arsed, I’m not sure I can be arsed to waste my Saturday afternoon watching them.

It’s so typically Wolves to secure the place in the PL and then to barely bother turning up for the remainder of the season.

11 attempts to 1 in their favour.

If they can’t be arsed, I’m not sure I can be arsed to waste my Saturday afternoon watching them.

It’s so typically Wolves to secure the place in the PL and then to barely bother turning up for the remainder of the season.
We weren't mathematically safe against Brighton either but still put in a similar performance.

BBC text coverage made me laugh.

"Two former Manchester United managers are in the stands today - Alex Ferguson and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Between their managerial reigns they won 13 Premier League titles, five FA Cups, four League Cups, two Champions Leagues, a European Cup Winners' Cup, a European Super Cup, an Intercontinental Cup and a Fifa Club World Cup."

Between them? Ole didn't win a single trophy! :ROFLMAO:

Kind of a low quality game in general. Telling that, once a-fucking-gain, our deficit is entirely due to an individual gaffe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back