• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man Utd (H) 1/2: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible set piece defending/tracking. Garnacho sent the free header wide thankfully.

A goal back before half time would make it interesting.

Yeah, seems we have big old Derby Hangover.

Well, hopefully that's all it is.

You probably said the same about us in Bruno’s first season then
Well haven't you turned into a miserable bastard?

I don't remember Lage going 7 games unbeaten or beating them lot down the road, don't you dare try and dampen my enthusiasm! :)

Hes switched Doc and Nelson.

what can go wrong with Rashford and Shaw's pass and movement against static Matt?

Top quality defending from Doc there.

Switched Doherty and Semedo, bit late for that. Playing one of our two actual left sided defenders on the bench from the start might have been a good idea.

They should be out of sight by now, all over the shop.

We look knackered (understandably) which begs the question, why did we not bring in fresh legs?

Still, we're still in this with a goal, they are very fragile mentally.

You probably said the same about us in Bruno’s first season then
giphy.gif

Fucking Doherty you nitwit

Well haven't you turned into a miserable bastard?

I don't remember Lage going 7 games unbeaten or beating them lot down the road, don't you dare try and dampen my enthusiasm! :)
We were right up there for quite a long period of the season under Bruno. Didn’t mean we were actually good.

This isn’t even a criticism of the manager. Just good for us not to pretend everything’s going in the right direction. Still a lot of work to do

What the hell are we doing giving them so much room? Where is the midfield supporting defence.... GON needs to change this. Quickly.

We look f**king awful at home against one of the worst Man Utd teams in living memory.

Let’s hope Utd rue not putting the game to bed. We’ve been bloody poor

That was actually a decent attack? Four players playing off the last line of defence.

Of course didn't go anywhere and then in trouble off the counter.

Wingbacks, Doyle and Bellegarde have been absolutely wank. Rashford and Garnacho being made to look like FIFA cheat players being given the freedom of the flanks. Should be 4 down already, terrible.

We were right up there for quite a long period of the season under Bruno. Didn’t mean we were actually good.

This isn’t even a criticism of the manager. Just good for us not to pretend everything’s going in the right direction. Still a lot of work to do
Bruno's Wolves are miles away from this team, you know that. This team has desire and spirit, that team definitely did not, they are not comparable.

Sometimes you get beat, 1 in 8 isn't bad, bellyaching about it and bringing up Bruno isn't a great look in my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back