• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Manager Hunt 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely don't know where to go with this weird, patronising shit. Enjoy the contrarian hole you've dug for yourself

I'll go with 2 full games then. What an absolute wealth of information you have used to form your opinion.

Laughable.

How many full Bournemouth games have you watched, to come to opinion he's a shit manager?

I'd want to have seen at least 10-15 games first hand, along with seeing them with a team they have at least had a full preseason to implement their own style of play and bring in players that fit that style of play before I offered a proper opinion on them. That's just me though, I like to form an opinion not just parrot what other people say.
I for one find your pro O'Neil bullshit hilarious.

Do keep going, it's fun to watch you tie yourself in knots.

I'd want to have seen at least 10-15 games first hand, along with seeing them with a team they have at least had a full preseason to implement their own style of play and bring in players that fit that style of play before I offered a proper opinion on them. That's just me though, I like to form an opinion not just parrot what other people say.
So you have no opinion yet on Steve Davis presumably?

Or Terry Connor?

I for one find your pro O'Neil bullshit hilarious.

Do keep going, it's fun to watch you tie yourself in knots.

Pro O'Neil? I don't know anything about him. I seem Pro because I am neutral and everyone else is Uber negative.

What's your opinion based on?

I don't have one, yet. Have a read back of what I've posted. Not once have I said he's a good appointment or a shit one. I've offered nothing.

Pro O'Neil? I don't know anything about him. I seem Pro because I am neutral and everyone else is Uber negative.
Negative because they've seen his team play and looked at his record, performance and the reason he was sacked from his old job.

Why is everybody else wrong?

Not really. Do you have opinions on assistant managers and youth coaches?
Every thought you might be the one that's different and everybody else is capable of forming an opinion on much less?

Negative because they've seen his team play and looked at his record, performance and the reason he was sacked from his old job.

Why is everybody else wrong?

Seen his team play twice doesn't really cut it for me.

Nuno was sacked from his old job.

On a caretaker basis for less than 10 games. So, no.
So you have no opinion on either of them then, as they didn't have a pre season and didn't get to 10-15 games.

You have no opinion on their ability to manage Wolves?

Seen his team play twice doesn't really cut it for me.

Nuno was sacked from his old job.
Please reread my post I said 'the reason he was sacked' not that he was sacked.

They thought his football was shite, are they wrong having seen his entire tenure?

How many full Bournemouth games have you watched, to come to opinion he's a shit manager?

I thought he was a shit manager nailed on to take Bournemouth down.

He surprised me with the results he eked out and proved he was better than I expected.

I'm still very underwhelmed though, let's hope he proves me wrong again.

I thought he was a shit manager nailed on to take Bournemouth down.

He surprised me with the results he eked out and proved he was better than I expected.

I'm still very underwhelmed though, let's hope he proves me wrong again.
Fuck, the Doherty Guy has become the voice of reason.

Please reread my post I said 'the reason he was sacked' not that he was sacked.

They thought his football was shite, are they wrong having seen his entire tenure?

His football wasn't great from the limited viewing I had. Although I acknowledge that he had a squad that wouldn't look out of place in this year's championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back