• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Manchester City (A) 11/12/2021 12.30pm Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd been doing a pretty decent job of frustrating them until that point, makes what was already an uphill job a virtual impossibility.

Horrifically unprofessional. Top level football ffs. Really disappointing and now leaves us properly in the shit when we were actually right in the game

That's us getting a dry bumming second half

Doesn't really change that much from a defensive standpoint. We've had 9 behind the ball with Raul just ambling about up top doing nowt. Suppose the ball will come back more but we were hardly holding it up before anyway.

Any pressing we were doing drops off, city can attack with an extra man now, more chance of the ball coming straight back.

Really fucking stupid

He should have punched someone on the way out for good measure, if you're going to act a cock better to go all in, that was always my motto

Just get off the pitch you prick, there's no injustice there, the first foul was pathetic and then you acted like a spoilt brat to get sent off.

It's not even like the free kick was in a dangerous area, or even as if the ref had been a massive homer. He'd been pretty even handed and eventually started giving yellows against Adama fouls too, as well not buying all City's antics. Just bizarre Raul was so worked up

He should have punched someone on the way out for good measure, if you're going to act a cock better to go all in, that was always my motto

Pep would be my preference for the recipient of the punch. Loves himself so much I wouldn't be surprised if he's had ribs removed like Marilyn Manson.

Indefensible behaviour from Raul. No matter what you think of the 1st yellow, which definitely shouldn't have been, having literally just been carded, you have to be a top level moron to then do what he did. In terms of this game it probably has little impact because chances are we are going to lose anyway, but to put yourself out of a winnable game like Brighton for that kind of idiocy is simply unforgivable. I think our tactics and time wasting and play acting have generally been shocking. I don't like to see it.

Saiss shit housing was good shit housing. Let's sterling know he's not the only way to make the most of any contact.

Raul's wasn't shit housing, it was throwing the game away

Jeez, petulance worthy of a five year old ffs! Now we're in the shit big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back