• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Manchester City (A) 4/5: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't often get a pen for something like that, not identical but we got one for a foul on Doc at Bournemouth a few years ago I think
I thought that was way more blatant, doc got taken out way after the shot had been taken

Soft as fuck on another note, Sa never gets near a penalty, sprawls the wrong way almost every time.
There's only been 7 penalties saved all season, an all time low.

(Not disputing what you are saying btw, just interesting)

Anyone having trouble with wolves live audio? Can't get shit!

City are just so fucking good

Reactions: b3h
It was a foul on Ait-Nouri, shoots snaps Ait-Nouri in half and gets the pen

You can guarantee if that was the other way round and we scored from the shot, Pawson or VAR would pull it back for clattering the defender.

There's a case for a foul either way but ultimately in those situations if a foul is given its always given against the one who doesn't get the ball.

Like I say, it's a fairly typical no fault collision for me, and while it seems contradictory I think it's bollocks but can also understand why he's given it
You can understand why but if this is in another area of the ptich, you've seen players sent off for endangering an opponent for the follow through.

Yeah, don’t get the OTT negativity in the thread. They’re magnificent and have needed one of the softest penalties of the season to be ahead. Clearly we’re going to have large periods defending and the way we play, there will be open spaces. But we’re pushing them back a bit now, as we should on occasions as we have good footballers.

I really hope he manage to get £15-20m for Hwang in the Summer. I don't care about his numbers, they're bullshit. He's fucking wank.
It must really frustrate is teammates seeing decent possession thrown away so often.

Rodri...robbed by Hwang... the shame of it..

Just seen the penalty incident. How the fuck has that been given? It’s a foul on RAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back