• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Manchester City (H) 17/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-0 and it’s another goal conceded at the near post.

City are playing in 1st gear.

Neves at fault at least twice there, having a centre half there instead might have been helpful.

Hell of a finish tbf

Frankly this game looks what it is a side who will win the league comfortably beating a side that’ll probably be in the bottom 6.

Might be our best period of play this minute's applause.

That’s a football manager sub when you’re 3-0 down and one of your players gets injured so you just throw anyone shortly before you play the game again because you’ve saved it.

Hate the way Lage just wafts his arms around negatively....
'Look! we do this stuff in training all week and now he does that!'
'All week we do this and now we just give the ball away'
Then he walks around complaining to his cronies on the bench.
Hate the way he behaves....

I don't think we'd have gotten a result against this City team no matter who we had as manager or playing in whatever position.

Lage's not gonna get sacked after this, and it won't be the game that defines our season or Lage's reign.

Just a dose of reality for those ready to froth at the mouth at FT.

Semedo must not be fit. Jonny can barely even kick the ball

I don't think we'd have gotten a result against this City team no matter who we had as manager or playing in whatever position.

Lage's not gonna get sacked after this, and it won't be the game that defines our season or Lage's reign.

Just a dose of reality for those ready to froth at the mouth at FT.
I don’t think we’d have gotten a result against anybody with this 🤡 as a manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back