• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Manchester City (H) 17/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will run out of steam soon

Embarrassing from Guedes that
Just take a touch I think.

Tbh I’m even if we did somehow magically pull one back, they’d just try for ten minutes and score a couple more

Christ. As soon as he got the ball it looked inevitable. You could say Kilman backed off too much and I think Sa could get closer to it.
Sa was just transferring his weight from his right to his left when the shot came so he was for a split second, wrong footed.

Podence loves smashing passes into teammates who are marked by at least one opponent.

Reactions: b3h
Try writing with your wrong hand all the time. He is on the wrong side of the fucking pitch. Its the most obvious thing on the planet.
Arjen Robben made a career out of it...

He does look complete devoid of any confidence at the moment.

I respectfully disagree.

He publicly chucked Toti and Yerson under a bus. Said the drop in quality was too much. He may have smashed up their morale right there. And he thinks putting our best midfielder at CH is a good use of resources. Its appalling management.
We’ve started the 2nd half the better team. With neves at centre back. If we took someone else off, had neves centre midfield are you saying we would be doing better?

Agree on the preseason comments and chucking them under the box is dog shit, but if your suggesting we had to bring one on because if we play a centre midfielder there then they’ll be upset, then they need to get over it. It’s worked pretty well since half time, hasn’t it?

Another opportunity to shoot there and we try to cut back and end up losing it.

We’re just not interested in shooting. Thus, we won’t score.

Guedes can only get better, can’t he?
I think he’s played quite well today but he does look ineffective so far. Think that’s more a wolves thing though

Not well enough to create a goal tbf

EDIT: referring to our second half tactics, not Guedes specifically

How was that not a foul on Joao?

Moutinho in a good position and looking for a corner or a foul like it's us that are 2-0 up

We’ll lose by a respectable scoreline and then have to listen to the “jolly good effort chaps” from some fans.
Yes you can’t legislate for what Collins did but hey we were 2-0 down and facing down the barrel already.
If anyone thinks that it’s an absolute given that we should just lose with a whimper is basically saying we don’t belong at this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back