• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Manchester City (H) 17/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hate Bruno either, and I've been as patient as possible with him, but he's clearly way out of his depth

I’m fully in the hate camp. He’s a cunt who behaves like a cunt.

He’s got the “I have no fit striker” card to play.

He chucks players under multiple buses to cover his own pathetic inadequacies/

Fuck being nice to the cunt

Talk about some defeated body language walking out of the dressing room. Christ.

Started with a nightmare and went rapidly downhill from there.
The whole game plan, whatever that was, thrown out of the window in 55 seconds with sone poor defending; Collins “tackle” a clear red card.
Can either be said to be Our Leader’s fault? Not really to be honest.
I think we’re stuck with the clown for the next few weeks.
Oh joy.

Fair comments. I'm not going to TWF favorite "die on a hill" over it, just saying really

EDIT: die not dye!

So he's either a complete idiot, feels our back up centre half options are rubbish, or doesn't potentially want to ruin the morale of one of them if we ship a few in this half?

We were 2-0 down and the game was gone before Collins decided to advertise hai karate.

The reason it was gone? Some goon set us up to lose.

Started with a nightmare and went rapidly downhill from there.
The whole game plan, whatever that was, thrown out of the window in 55 seconds with sone poor defending; Collins “tackle” a clear red card.
Can either be said to be Our Leader’s fault? Not really to be honest.
I think we’re stuck with the clown for the next few weeks.
Oh joy.
You could make a very feasible argument that if our tactics weren’t out of a five year old’s chalk drawing, we would neither have conceded so early, nor have Collins end up making a stupid mistake borne out of the frustration of being dominated at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back