• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Manchester City (H) 17/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it's a free hit, maybe we should give Boubacar Traore (T2) a run out even if for only 20 minutes or so.
I think there is an argument he starts instead of Moutinho depending on how well T2 has settled / got up to speed. I reckon we'll need all the mobility we can muster in midfield and Moutinho might be more effective (assuming that game isn't already over) coming on fresh for the last 30-35 minutes for whoever is the most knackered in midfield.

Just a thought though

Moutinho will definitely start IMO. He's not going to throw a young kid in on his debut against one of the best sides in the world.
It's Lage we're talking about, he's not known for making the best decisions...

He's most likely to start Traore the slow and then dig him out afterwards despite waiting till the 83rd minute to hook him.

Manchester's Antony Taylor is the ref for this game. Seriously..... :rolleyes:

Ok... 7.5 miles to the Etihad
About 65 miles to Molineux.
Hardly neutral, but a good and fair ref.

He was born there. Like I was born in Telford. I am not 'from Telford' and he is not a Man City fan FFS. Actually all the nutbar conspiracy stuff is him being a Man Utd fan, which again he isn't.
Didn't say he was. Said he was from Manchester, which he is, and he shouldn't be allowed to ref a game which involves a team where he's from. Like Jack Taylor reffing a Wolves game.

It's not how it works and not how it has ever worked, but as always pointless pointing that out. Best just let him howl at the moon.

From London?

Well don't bother trying to be a Premier League ref because you're not allowed to ref over a third of the teams, so most weeks we can't pay you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back