• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Manchester City (H) 17/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not how it works and not how it has ever worked, but as always pointless pointing that out. Best just let him howl at the moon again
Listen, why don't you just fuck off and put me on ignore or something. Literally everything i post you and your mate have a pile on. Fucking jackass...

Listen, why don't you just fuck off and put me on ignore or something. Literally everything i post you and your mate have a pile on. Fucking jackass...
The alternative might be to not post shite. How's Graham Potter getting on at Brighton?

The alternative might be to not post shite. How's Graham Potter getting on at Brighton?
Like you don't post any. Why don't you lock the forum to anyone outside your click. Then you can all pat yourselves on the back and remark how good a job you are doing agreeing with each other.
On the latter i posted an opinion. I wasn't correct. So fucking what.
You are just another mother fucker on the internet banging keys and thinking everything you write is gospel.
Don't reply to my posts and your day will be happier, or maybe it won't as you won't have someone you can disagree with.

Like you don't post any. Why don't you lock the forum to anyone outside your click. Then you can all pat yourselves on the back and remark how good a job you are doing agreeing with each other.
On the latter i posted an opinion. I wasn't correct. So fucking what.
You are just another mother fucker on the internet banging keys and thinking everything you write is gospel.
Don't reply to my posts and your day will be happier, or maybe it won't as you won't have someone you can disagree with.
Can you help me to understand what a click is please?

On Potter you didn't express an opinion you smacked someone else's down with your 'you don't know, because you havent spoken to him' bullshit

Can you help me to understand what a click is please?

On Potter you didn't express an opinion you smacked someone else's down with your 'you don't know, because you havent spoken to him' bullshit
What, you mean like the way you smack people down with your smart arse attitude? Got it...

Clique, but you know what i meant. I really couldn't be arsed to type the correct word. Just like every reply to my posts, you want to act the arsehole. It suits you.
Bless. "Couldn't be arsed to type the correct word" (didn't know what it was, so Googled it). Let's be clear here, you are the one who is throwing around personal insults. To be honest I'm a touch offended

Bless. "Couldn't be arsed to type the correct word" (didn't know what it was, so Googled it). Let's be clear here, you are the one who is throwing around insults.
Listen Tonto. You don't know me in any way apart from what i post on here. Don't assume anything about me because you have no idea what i do, or who i am. And honestly, I haven't started insulting you yet.
It's real easy to talk shit on a forum. Like i said, jog on past my posts. I don't need your i'm better than you attitude. Stick to congratulating your mates on here and life will be good.

Out of interest who are my mates? You suggested Johnny earlier, I've met him as many times as I have you.

The ones you post with,particularly DW.
I've never met anyone here. I didn't suggest anyone particular. It would be great if you stopped making up stuff i've said.

I literally have to look half a dozen posts up to disprove that, but in the interests of not continuing to bore the rest of the forum, I'll leave it there. Not sure what DW has done to catch a stray though?

Last edited:
Can we please be a bit better than this?
Seeing two reasonable guys losing their dignity for the sake of swapping insults is a bit unedifying.
Fella, i just post stuff about Wolves. Every time i do it seems that a few people literally want to disagree with what i say, whatever it is. Don't take my word for it. Have a look at some of my posts to firstly see if i'm starting anything with anyone, and then have a look at the replies.
If i posted up Bruno was shit those particular posters would be piling on saying he's great. That's how ridiculous it's getting.

I say in future we only recruit refs from Cornwall, Rutland and the Isle of Man. Just to be safe.

You can dig at me if you like, makes no difference. You'll keep getting called out if you keep saying stuff that is obviously wrong.

Can we please be a bit better than this?
Seeing two reasonable guys losing their dignity for the sake of swapping insults is a bit unedifying.
Totally agree. Please can we cut out the pointless squabbling. Thanks 😊

Fella, i just post stuff about Wolves. Every time i do it seems that a few people literally want to disagree with what i say, whatever it is. Don't take my word for it. Have a look at some of my posts to firstly see if i'm starting anything with anyone, and then have a look at the replies.
If i posted up Bruno was shit those particular posters would be piling on saying he's great. That's how ridiculous it's getting.
How many times do you need to read that a forum is the right to post an opinion and the right to have that opinion challenged?

If you want to shout into the ether then this is not the place for you.

How many times do you need to read that a forum is the right to post an opinion and the right to have that opinion challenged?

If you want to shout into the ether then this is not the place for you.
No problem with people challenging my opinion at all. But when it turns from me commenting about the referee selected for the match, which wasn't posted to anyone in particular to this from TT. "The alternative might be to not post shite. How's Graham Potter getting on at Brighton?" do i just ignore that? Do i ignore when someone is trying to call me stupid by judging someone from a post?

That isn't challenging anything to do with my original post is it. It's not the first time said poster has done this, and it won't be the last. Reasoned debate i have no problem with at all, and challenge what i have said if it's left field, as it's a forum (allegedly). I don't think questioning a Manchester born man from refereeing a Manchester team is that left field. It certainly doesn't require the disdain that was posted yesterday.

Like i've said before, if you don't like what i post then move along to the next one. The people (including you) don't want to debate anything with me, they just want to pile on with stupid replies that aren't reasonable debate. Almost like they are trying to get a rise from it.
And it's not just me either. I see GW gets the same treatment when he posts too. Almost like certain people on here could say the forum header says the Wolves forum, and the usual suspects pile on and say it's not.

I'll keep saying it, certain posters here don't want any debate about anything unless you agree with them. Whatever the subject is.
I do NOT start shit with anyone on here. I DO rise to it if someone starts shit with me for no good reason. If those posters don't like it then either suck it up, or don't reply to my posts.

Note to the mod who replied. Pointless squabbling happens when people pile on one person for no good reason. Are posters just supposed to ignore that? Or just some posters? Because i see it all the time on here, and from the same posters every single time.
If you don't want debate no problem. Lock the forum for the few posters who all want to agree with each other, no matter what the subject. Happy days for you.

Last edited:
No problem with people challenging my opinion at all. But when it turns from me commenting about the referee selected for the match, which wasn't posted to anyone in particular to this from TT. "The alternative might be to not post shite. How's Graham Potter getting on at Brighton?" do i just ignore that? Do i ignore when someone is trying to call me stupid by judging someone from a post?

That isn't challenging anything to do with my original post is it. It's not the first time said poster has done this, and it won't be the last. Reasoned debate i have no problem with at all, and challenge what i have said if it's left field, as it's a forum (allegedly). I don't think questioning a Manchester born man from refereeing a Manchester team is that left field. It certainly doesn't require the disdain that was posted yesterday.

Like i've said before, if you don't like what i post then move along to the next one. The people (including you) don't want to debate anything with me, they just want to pile on with stupid replies that aren't reasonable debate. Almost like they are trying to get a rise from it.
And it's not just me either. I see GW gets the same treatment when he posts too. Almost like certain people on here could say the forum header says the Wolves forum, and the usual suspects pile on and say it's not.

I'll keep saying it, certain posters here don't want any debate about anything unless you agree with them. Whatever the subject is.
I do NOT start shit with anyone on here. I DO rise to it if someone starts shit with me for no good reason. If those posters don't like it then either suck it up, or don't reply to my posts.

Note to the mod who replied. Pointless squabbling happens when people pile on one person for no good reason. Are posters just supposed to ignore that? Or just some posters? Because i see it all the time on here, and from the same posters every single time.
If you don't want debate no problem. Lock the forum for the few posters who all want to agree with each other, no matter what the subject. Happy days for you.
You honestly don't want to debate, you just want to yell and know that people agree with you.

Let's take the ref discussion as an example, you say it's a problem he's from Manchester. It's pointed out he isn't from Manchester, it's greater Manchester and he's officiated plenty of Manchester derbies before and isn't a Manchester City fan.

You then dig your heels in and say it is a problem in your eyes with absolutely no evidence at all to say why.

You then get the derisory posts because you are sticking to your guns in the face of facts (a bit like Brexiteers/ Anti-Vaxxers do).

You then get very upset and swear at people because you're offended people have pointed out your argument has flaws and tell them to jog on if they don't like your opinion.

That is not reasoned debate.

We could go into your Potter stuff which is where your 'I'm entitled to my opinion if you don't like it ignore me' nonsense began.

It's a forum if you post something then you should expect a reply.

You have your freedom to post but not to tell others how to reply.

Tl:dr don't be so precious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back