• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Manchester United (A) 03/01/2022 5.30pm Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good opening spell.

Great cross from Marcal but no one home to meet it.

Good opening spell.

Great cross from Marcal but no one home to meet it.
Encouraging that Jimenez actually made a run across the defender at the near post on that one though. A move that's usually sorely lacking from Wolves arsenal as everyone just tries to hang back for a cut back.

Looked like a push in the back from Greenwood when that broke from the corner but poor from Neves and Marcal trying to get it away before eventually getting a free kick.

Oh Ruben you sexy bastard!

Not sure why Raul isn't busting a gut to get into the box there. Well, not just Raul, him and Trincao both there.

Referring to Pod's shot on goal just now.

Been a positive start but still little things that annoy me to see.

Just now Semedo laid it inside for Moutinho with 10-15 yards space ahead of him, first touch stopped it stone dead then stood waiting for Ronaldo to track back and press him before playing a pass backward to Neves. Why have you just let them get another body back goal side and actively moved your team further from the opposition goal when the space was there ahead of you?

Greenwood is a sublime footballer but he just doesn't look like his heart is in it. Looks more interested in making everything he does look fancy shmancy.

God damn it. Jiminez has been in the league how many years and Martin Tyler still can't say his name properly??

Neves has been fantastic so far. Semedo playing well too overlapping and cutting inside.

God damn it. Jiminez has been in the league how many years and Martin Tyler still can't say his name properly??
Can you spell it properly though, Alan, that's the real question..

Can you spell it properly though, Alan, that's the real question..
Fuck me, what a fool I've been.

Apologies to Mr. Tyler.

Jimenez is really struggling to get into games lately. Hardly involved for large spells. None of his usual coming deep and getting on the ball.

Not bad so far. Only Raul not looking up for it.

Jimenez is really struggling to get into games lately. Hardly involved for large spells. None of his usual coming deep and getting on the ball.
I rarely see him do more than jog without the ball these days which is perhaps the #1 reason I get so OTT when he plays poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back