• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Matchday thread: Cardiff away

Status
Not open for further replies.
signal problem might be from cardiff, i keep losing mine here as well, oh hang on TWF isn't in Cardiff....durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sky pillock, "If Ikeme, hadn't stopped that, it would have counted..."

That's what we want, expert analysis.

Just come out with, "No clear goal opportunities yet...!!"
Really??

It would. Jones scores it counts. Ikeme saves and Mason gets involved and it doesnt

KJ needs to stick a rocket up their collective arseholes at half time. We've been abysmal. Afobe isn't in the game at all and hopefully this proves that there's sense behind the alternative system. Ojo and VLP have done nothing.

Now we're making Cardiff look half decent, this is seriously shit

KJ needs to stick a rocket up their collective arseholes at half time. We've been abysmal. Afobe isn't in the game at all and hopefully this proves that there's sense behind the alternative system. Ojo and VLP have done nothing.

Ojo has set Edwards up for our only 2 chances tbf

Something needs to change. We can't just keep lumping high balls up the pitch to no one.

Cardiff are still shit. It is just a dreadful game so far from both sides.

This is awful from both sides and the commentary is probably worse.

We've not been that bad! Ojo looks bright.

It's been less than uninspiring and it's a poor game but I think that's a bit OTT.

This is right up there with the worst games I've ever watched I think

This is up there with the worst game I've seen. Both teams have been fucking shite.

This "already on a yellow card" business pisses me off. He should have seen red.

Something needs to change. We can't just keep lumping high balls up the pitch to no one.

Indeed. We're playing with wingers and smashing the ball up the field over and over again.

He should be walking for that. Blatant 2nd booking.

We haven't been THAT bad.

Bag of nails of a game. Just nothing positive from either side here. Dreary stuff. Might just watch the impending thunder apocalypse instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back